품종 미니어쳐핀셔
체중 3Kg
나이 14살
보호자명 이*앤
무지개다리 건넌 날 2020-05-29

29공주.png

• ?
    tsjoanne 2020.05.30 20:21
    공주야.. 사랑해.. 보고싶어.. 할머니도 엄마도 케이티 언니도 우리 공주가 와줘서 너무도 행복했어. 정말 많이 보고싶다.. 좋은곳에서 친구들 많이 만나고 행복하게 있어. 언젠가 꼭 다시 만날때까지... 사랑해...
  • ?
    Katie 2020.06.01 08:48
    우리 공주야- Thank you for being such a loyal and loving companion. For 14 years you've given us nothing but affection and warmth. You've been so strong, even until the very end. I'm so glad you were able to cross the bridge of life in peace, in moms arms. It hurts so much to know that you won't be there next time I visit home but this pain just means our time together was that much special. You will always have a place in my heart. I heard doggie heaven is an awesome place and I'm sure you're adjusting just fine. I love you and miss you so much!
  • ?
    tsjoanne 2020.06.02 07:42
    공주야.. 잘 있지? 문뜩 문뜩 니 생각을하면 가슴이 미어지지만 좋은곳에서 편히 있을꺼라 믿고, 또 항상 내곁에 있을꺼 아니까 조금은 위안이 돼. 베이비도 니가 보고 싶은지 널 찾아 다니느거 같애... 공주야... 사랑해... 많이 보고싶다.... 잘있고 또 올께.... I love you so much.....
  • ?
    tsjoanne 2020.06.05 12:27
    공주야... How are you doing? Are you all settled and happy on the other side? The whole house seems empty without you... But we're trying to be strong knowing that you are in a better place. Do you miss us as much as we miss you? I'm missing you more and more everyday... but I'll try not to cry cuz I know you'll cry too. I love you... I miss you... I miss holding you.. I miss the way you look at me... I miss everything about you...
  • ?
    tsjoanne 2020.06.29 15:10
    공주야... How are you? Are you doing good? It's been a while since I last came... but I want you do know that you are on my mind all the time... even though I can't come to see you often, I talk to you in my heart, and see you on my mind... Baby is doing good. He seems to be looking for you every now and then, and he is probably much lonelier than before, but still hanging in there. I miss you so much! I miss having you in the house, and I miss looking into your eyes. Kongju!! Please be happy and we will meet again sometime. You want to come to my dream? I want to see you...… Miss you and love you so much......